Contract Manager - Global Transport Giant - West London - Newly Transformed Procurement Function - £45k-£55k + excellent package
Following a huge period of expansion, a global transport giant is entering a huge period of transformation within their procurement function and seeking an extremely ambitious contract manager to join their award-winning procurement function.
Based out of their HQ in West London, the ambitious contract manager will join an award-winning procurement function, managing an annual spend in excess of £100M whilst working closely with c-level stakeholders, global suppliers & vendors. The contract manager will work across an array of innovative global contracts, performing end to end contract negotiation within an exciting new function that is continually growing due to the global success of the transport enterprise.
Contract Manager Responsibilities:
- Perform end to end contract management across a variety of innovative global contracts
- Effectively draft and manage complex contracts & negotiations
- Ability to manage and develop relations with internal, external stakeholders, as well as suppliers & vendors worldwide
- Assist in supplier evaluation & performance reviews, dealing with the contract management of the function
Contract Manager Requirements:
- Proven track record of performing successful end to end contract management within procurement and supply chain - ideally on a global scale with evident
- Previous experience having dealt with complex £multi-million contracts
- Excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Educated to degree level essential - ideally within Law
If you are an ambitious contract manager, currently looking for an exciting opportunity working within an award-winning procurement function currently undergoing huge transformation, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, contract, contract management, global contract management, buyer, category buyer, category manager, category management, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, SRM, stakeholder, vendor, supplier, supplier relationship management, contract, contract manager, contracts manager, sourcing manager, law, legal, solicitor, barrister, lawyer, London, Central London, Greater London, West London, East London, North London, South London