Global Contract Manager
Global Contract Manager - FTSE 100 Organisation - London - Greenfield / Transformational Procurement Function - £50k - £55k + excellent package (including bonus, flexible working, private healthcare & many more benefits)
Due to a period of ongoing growth, a global FTSE 100 seeks an ambitious and driven global contract manager to join their award-winning procurement function, currently undergoing a huge period of exponential growth & transformation.
Based out of their global HQ in London, the ambitious global contract manager will cater for an array of global contracts, dealing with an annual budget in excess of £80M. annually. The ambitious global contract manager will join a fast-paced environment, working closely with c-level stakeholders & well-esteemed suppliers and vendors throughout the fast-expanding procurement function. The global contract manager will play an integral role within the procurement function, managing complex £multi-million contracts on an international scale.
Basic salary: £50k - £55k + excellent package (including bonus, flexible working, private healthcare & many more benefits)
Global Contract Manager Responsibilities:
- Accountable for end to end contract management, catering for a variety of innovative global contracts based out of their London HQ
- Liaise and enhance relationships with c-level stakeholders, global suppliers & vendors
- Effectively draft and manage £multi-million contracts, aiming to make huge savings across the expanding procurement function
Global Contract Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience performing end to end contract management with global procurement & supply chain contracts
- Evidence of dealing with complex high-value contracts
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Educated to degree level / equivalent essential; a degree within Law is desirable but not essential
If you are an ambitious contract manager, currently looking for an exciting opportunity working within an award-winning procurement function currently undergoing huge transformation, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, contract, contract management, global contract management, buyer, category buyer, category manager, category management, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, procurement function, FTSE 100, greenfield procurement, greenfield, greenfield procurement function, vendor management, SRM, stakeholder, vendor, supplier, supplier relationship management, contract, contract manager, contracts manager, sourcing manager, law, legal, solicitor, barrister, lawyer, London, Central London, Greater London, West London, East London, North London, South London, London