Senior IT Buyer
Senior IT Buyer - FTSE 100 Organisation - Central London - Exciting Period of Transformation - £40k - £50k + excellent package
Due to a period of huge transformation, a leading FTSE 100 organisation within the retail sector, seeks an extremely ambitious and driven senior IT buyer to join their award-winning procurement function.
Based out of their global HQ in central London, the ambitious senior IT buyer will join an award-winning procurement function, catering for an annual spend in excess of c.£60m across various innovative global IT projects within: hardware, software, networks, IT infrastructure, telecoms etc. The successful IT buyer will gain the opportunity to join a fast-paced envrionment, with accelerated career progression & the chance to work closely with c-level stakeholders & global suppliers and vendors throughout the retail giant.
Senior IT Buyer Responsibilities:
- Accountable for a variety of innovative IT procurement projects, including hardware, software, telecoms, infrastructure, IT services etc.
- Develop and enhance relationships with a variety of c-level stakeholders, global suppliers & vendors
- Perform end to end procurement across the IT procurement category, catering for an annual spend in excess of c.£60m and £multi-million projects
Senior IT Buyer Requirements:
- Proven track record working performing end to end procurement within IT - ideally working with £multi-million spend & dealing with c-level stakeholders
- Evidence of successful progression throughout career to date
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills
- Degree equivalent and MCIPs qualified desirable but not essential
If you're an ambitious senior IT Buyer, looking for an exciting opportunity to develop at an exponential rate within a FTSE 100 organisation, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, directs, category manager, direct buyer procurement, category buyer, sourcing, strategic procurement, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, SRM, supplier relationship management, vendor management, supplier relationship, indirect spend, direct sourcing, indirect, indirects, indirects buyer, IT procurement, IT, telecoms, hardware, software, IT projects, IT infrastructure, networks, vendors, supply, suppliers, West London, Central London, North London, South London, East London, City of London, Greater London, London