Procurement Contract Team Administrator
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in an agile and changing environment
- Gain experience working in a procurement team, providing invaluable support.
- To be an essential part of the Team providing vital support which will contribute to the success of the Team.
- Opportunity to develop your key skills and knowledge and to become a valued member of the Team.
Working within the Procurement Management team, you will be supporting team members with documentation, room booking and invitations, co-ordinating procurement documents, you will manage the Supplier database, work with internal stakeholders, developing relationships and supplier liaison
You will provide a first-class administrative service, ensuring you are adapting to the teams needs and prioritising work effectively.
It is essential that you have excellent attention to detail and remain on top of running regular reports. You will need to demonstrate good time management and communication skills, both written and verbally.
You will gain an understanding of procurement practices and contract management and be involved in meetings with project team members and suppliers.
What we are looking for:
- A self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective team working
- Proficient in MS packages (Word, excel and PP)
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work flexibly
- Confidence to build rapport with others
To apply, please submit your CV and supporting statement clearly demonstrating how you meet the knowledge, skills and experience requirements of the role.