Procurement Manager - Procurement Transformation
Procurement Manager - Greenfield Site -- Procurement Transformation Leading Healthcare Organisation - Manchester area - £55,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Package
This market-leading healthcare organisation are searching for an ambitious Procurement Manager to take the lead on their upcoming procurement transformation. The successful applicant will truly be able to put their own stamp on this procurement function as they build a strategic function from scratch!
You will lead an ambitious team through a procurement transformation, transitioning towards a world-class strategic procurement function installing policy & procedure partnering directly with c-suite stakeholders.
As Procurement Manager you will: -
- Have complete autonomy over the large-scale procurement transformation, being responsible for creating, developing and implementing your own strategic processes
- Build and develop a team of at least 4 up and coming procurement professionals
- Be responsible for the strategic procurement across all categories with a primary focus on indirect procurement categories including but not limited to Professional Services, FM, and IT Procurement
- Interact with C-Suite stakeholders, building long-lasting relationships across multiple business functions
Procurement Manager required background: -
- Evidence of process improvement or strategy development in previous Procurement roles
- Strong stakeholder and team management skills
- Strong academic record (+CIPS) beneficial but not essential
- Previous exposure to end to end procurement across indirect categories (Prof Services, FM, IT Procurement)
If you are looking for the next step in your procurement career and really want to make your mark on a truly remarkable company, then this is the perfect Greenfield opportunity for you!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, consultancy, indirect procurement, procurement consultancy, Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Cheshire, Procurement transformation