Supplier Relationship Director
Supplier Relationship Director - Leading Professional Services Giant - Reading, London or Birmingham - £85,000 - £95,000 + Package
A Leading Professional Services firm are looking to urgently recruit a Supplier Relationship Director to manage the strategic vision of suppliers within the company. The ideal candidate will have strong relationship management skills and will have the gravitas to implement their strategies at a senior level.
This is a Director level role, reporting directly into C suite will be responsible for managing the strategic vision of Supplier Management and team leadership, with the Head of Procurement and Head of SRM directly reporting into yourself.
The Supplier Relationship Director will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the providers in place comply with their commercial obligations with a strong focus on contractual management
- Strategize and implement supplier plans among senior stakeholders
- Managing a multi-million pound spend across the procurement function
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and senior stakeholders
The following procurement skills are required:
- Extensive experience at a senior level in supplier relationship management
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate strategies is a must
- Degree is desirable
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a FTSE 100 company at a senior level and work within a demanding yet rewarding environment.
For more information, please send across your most recent CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@Bramwithconsulting.co.uk
KEY SKILLS: SRM, London, Reading, Birmingham, Contract Management, relationship manager, Supplier Relationship Manager, Director, degree