Facilities Category Manager - 6 Month Contract
Interim FM & Indirects Category Manager - Retail Giant - North London - 3-6 Month Contract - £400 - £500 p/d
This blue-chip retail giant seeks a skilled indirect procurement specialist to lead a variety of key indirect sourcing projects across the facilities & indirect procurement spectrum. The Interim Indirect Procurement specialist will gain control of an escalating spend through skilful sourcing, supplier management and stakeholder engagement. With a number of high-profile projects, you are guaranteed an interesting and varied career move.
The Firm is seeking a passionate procurement expert to join on a 6-month turnaround contract assignment.
As Interim Indirect & FM Category Manager you will: -
- Manage and deliver implantation of the strategic sourcing strategic for the facilities category in a global environment
- Deliver increased savings by coming up with and delivering on your own innovative procurement strategies and ideas
- Negotiate the acquisition of new, and the exit of old, suppliers so as to reduce the number of suppliers across indirect categories, and improve ROI
- Influence strategy development & implementation across indirect spend categories
- Initiate and execute high level procurement and strategic sourcing projects to drive value and deliver £ Multi-Million cost savings
- Ensure the value of supplier management is understood within these high-profile categories to maximise value beyond the pre-contract procurement phases
Required candidate background: -
- Previous Indirect Category ownership is a must, ideally with facilities category experience
- Proven procurement, strategic sourcing & category management skills gained from a progressive procurement career within large FTSE 250employers
- Impressive achievements detailed on CV, including cost savings, risk mitigation, supplier consolidation, strategic vendor partnerships established etc
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for a high-achieving Procurement expert to join at leading blue-chip procurement team have a huge impact within a collaborative and rewarding environment.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Facilities, Maintenance, Cleaning, Hvac, London, Hertfordshire, Watford