Global Procurement Manager - Freight & Logistics
Procurement Manager - Freight & Logistics -Global Retail Giant- £60 - £65k + Bonus + Car + Share Scheme + Benefits - North London + Flex Working
Iconic retail brand seeks a high-achieving procurement expert to join the ranks and drive a crucial spend category towards best-in-class. My client is highly renowned for their agile company culture and excellent procurement function with a team that spans across 3 continents. Working with stakeholder across EMEA, US, Australia & Canada this truly global role in a growing organisation. You will own the category area for logistics & distribution, working across ocean freight, road transportation & logistics to create value and deliver savings as part of a world-class procurement team.
This could be a fantastic career move for aspiring indirect procurement professionals who are keen on entering a blue-chip organisation during a period of unprecedented growth and change.
Procurement Manager - Freight & Logistics role profile: -
- Lead procurement strategy development and deal execution for the Logistics category
- Build strategically important supplier relationships whilst engaging with executive stakeholders to understand the firm's commercial ambitions
- Spearhead major sourcing strategy reviews and negotiate high-value and high-risk procurement contracts
- Be an inspirational figure to less experienced procurement professionals in the team, demonstrating best-in-class procurement and acting as coach / mentor to raise performance
- Using world-class procurement toolkits to deliver results from cost savings to risk mitigation
Required background: -
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management track record, with a CV that clearly demonstrates your personal procurement results / achievements
- Commercially savvy, with the ability to influence senior stakeholders and gain internal buy-in, in an organisation renowned for it's excellent company culture
- Strong track record within logistics procurement preferred but not essential
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred though not at all essential
This is a stand out opportunity for an accomplished Procurement specialist to break into a globally revered industry leader and create a legacy for oneself.
For more information, please apply directly through this website or e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to:
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Indirect, Logistics, Freight, London, Watford, Milton Keynes, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Fleet