Procurement Manager - IT
Global IT Software & Telecoms Procurement Manager - Iconic Fortune 100 Pharmaceutical Brand - £65,000 - 75,000 + Car + Bonus - Surrey + Flexible working
This global pharmaceutical innovator has enjoyed dramatic growth over the last decade, resulting in an explo-sion in their expenditure which now exceeds £50bn+. As a consequence, the Board are taking a keen interest in optimising spend efficiency, and with a newly instated CPO the Procurement function are in a strong position to drive towards best-in-class.
As a part of this ongoing transformation the company are seeking a commercially savvy Procurement specialist passionate about cutting edge technology to join at Management grade and
As Global IT Software & Telecoms Procurement Manager you will: -
- Quickly build strong and fruitful relationships with Executive stakeholders across IT and Fi-nance communities, leveraging off Procurement's recent successes to position Procurement in the driving seat for high-profile projects
- Autonomously manage complex IT & Technology sourcing deals across Applicant Develop-ment & Maintenance, Digital, Cloud / Hosting, IT Consultancy, Professional & Managed Ser-vices, Outsourcing and Telecoms categories
Required background: -
- CV that clearly demonstrates impressive procurement achievements (% cost savings deliv-ered, risk mitigated, strategic supplier relationships established / consolidated, stakeholders influenced etc)
- Impressive track record within Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management, ideally within a Global Blue-Chip setting
- You will have in-depth IT Procurement knowledge with demonstrable experience of delivering value at pace whilst working on a wide range of IT initiatives.
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred though not essential)
This is an exciting opportunity to break into a pioneering FMCG conglomerate and create a legacy for oneself in a newly created position specifically targeted on positioning Procurement more strategically within a fast-paced global organisation.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder man-agement, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, IT procurement, technology procurement, software sourcing, telecommunications sourcing, consul-tancy, professional services