SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER - LONDON/MANCHESTER/BIRMINGHAM - LEADING BIG 6 CONSULTANCY - FAST TRACK PROGRESSION GUARANTEED - £55K - £65K + PACKAGE
This Global Management Consultancy is renowned for its collaborative and supportive culture. Priding itself on the ability to recognise and secure upcoming talent in the market, they endeavour to promote their employees on their results achieved rather than their years' experience. Due to expansion, they are currently looking to recruit Manager level supply chain professionals to drive their business forward and ensure project delivery.
As a Supply Chain Consultant you will be given an opportunity to work with Senior Managers on exciting global supply chain projects with world renowned brands across; luxury retail, pharmaceuticals, FMCG, Oil and Manufacturing. Working across planning you will be instrumental in improving processes for demand forecasting, inventory management, warehouse management and S&OP projects. You will work at both factory floor and executive level to not only design supply chain strategy, but also to execute and implement the strategy end to end.
What skills and experience are required?
- Prior supply chain planning experience across planning, logistics, inventory management and S&OP
- Prior experience working in a blue chip company across Manufacturing, FMCG, Retail or Pharmaceuticals
- Ideally prior experience in a consultancy or professional services environment
- Excellent communications skills with an engaging yet succinct style
- The ability to influence stakeholders across all levels and help to implement Supply Chain strategies
- Excellent academics
- Flexibility on travel
This is your opportunity to gain an exciting role and receive exposure to some of the globe's biggest companies. If you are in need of a new challenge and craving more responsibility then apply now to email@example.com to find out more.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
KEY SKILLS: Management Consultancy, Supply Chain, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Planning, Supply Planning, S&OP, Logistics, Manufacturing, Retail, FMCG, Degree, Oil, Pharmaceuticals, Supply Chain Strategy