Procurement Consulting Division Lead
Senior Manager: Procurement - Globally Renowned Management Consultancy - London - £90,000-£110,000 + bonus + package
If you're a management consultant with expertise across Procurement & Supply Chain, looking to move into a senior role with more autonomy, better work-life balance, and the opportunity for fast-tracked development to Partner, a leading advisory firm have the role for you.
As a senior influence across the business, you will drive long-term business strategy as well as run complex engagements, lead business development efforts and lead a team. Growing rapidly in Aerospace & Defence, FMCG/Retail and Procurement Technology, you will get the chance to work across numerous verticals and make a mark on a variety of projects from cost transformation workstreams to holisitic procurement transformations.
In the role, you can expect to…
- Lead high-value procurement projects across a range of industries including Healthcare, FMCG, Retail, Technology and Defence; implementing best practice and executing analysis, process/cost optimisation and delivering innovative solutions to clients
- Forge new relationships and upscale existing partnerships with a number of blue chip clients, utilising your extensive consulting experience to deliver value and coach behaviours to ensure programme delivery
- Lead a team of procurement professionals to deliver savings and overall business improvement. Working across everything including process mapping and sourcing improvements you will transform entire procurement functions through innovative commercial approaches
- Prior consultancy experience is essential, ideally from a 'Big 4' or specialist procurement consultancy
- Unparalleled technical procurement knowledge across a range of industries
- The ability to drive and build a team with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience within Sales/Business Development with the ability to sell your services
- Flexibility on UK travel
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain exposure to one of the markets' most professional and driven procurement functions. Not only will you have the chance to drive dynamic teams across exciting strategic projects but you will do whilst overcoming challenging stakeholders and fast paced projects. To apply directly or to discuss further contact JobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page
KEY SKILLS: Procurement, London, Professional Services, Indirect Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Directs, Change management, Transformation, Management Consulting, Fortune 500