Global Purchasing Manager IT & Corporate Services
Global Purchasing Manager - IT & Corporate Services
International Manufacturing Organization
Location - Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Salary - €80k-€90k inc. 8% Allowance & 13th Month + 10% Bonus & Benefits
Contact - Rikard, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following a recent transformation of the organization at the global level, this leading manufacturing firm is looking for a Global Purchasing Manager to take over the nearly untouched IT and Corporate Services categories. As the Global Purchasing Manager, you will be building up the category sourcing strategies for IT and Corporate Services from the ground up to establish a best-in-class sourcing approach to be implemented across all business units globally, over 100 commercial and manufacturing sites.
The core focus of this position will be to transform the global IT procurement strategy by consolidating a highly fragmented global IT spend, of approx. €20M per annum, under a central global strategy. The business is committed to making significant investments into IT over the next 3 years across Hardware, Software Services, Professional Services and new P2P System.
The Global Purchasing Manager will also be responsible for the corporate services spend including HR, Marketing & Professional Services worth approx. €15M-€20M per annum.
Key skills required to take over this position of Global Purchasing Manager are:-
- Track record of delivering end-to-end sourcing projects across IT and Indirect spend within an international, corporate, procurement environment
- Greenfield or transformational procurement department experience with the ability to build and develop procurement strategies from scratch
- Working with e-procurement systems, preferably Zycus or similar software, for contracting, and supplier management
- Highly entrepreneurial and able to engage with internal stakeholders at all levels to ensure procurement projects are implemented effectively
- Excellent communication skills to work in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Fluent in English is essential; Italian, Dutch and Danish are also highly desirable
As the Global Purchasing Manager for IT & Corporate Services spend you will take on a highly challenging position to transform a spend portfolio that has not previously been managed centrally and will require excellent analytical skills and procurement acumen to manage the complexity of the spend, deliver significant cost reductions and greatly improve on existing processes. You will join an existing global procurement team and report to the Global Procurement Director to deliver added value to the entire global organization.
For more details on the position and if you are interested in taking on this exciting challenge apply now following the link above or by sending your CV directly to Rikard at email@example.com