Senior Buyer - Professional Services
Senior Buyer - Professional Services - £40-50K+ car + package - FTSE 100 Professional Services Company - London
This FTSE 100 procurement team has recently been recognised as an outstanding sourcing function with excellent opportunities for development and progression. With a large spend across the professional services category; they are looking for a procurement professional to step up with the gravitas and confidence to negotiate with suppliers across legal, audit, tax and management consultancy.
What is required in this role?
- Working with the Senior Category Manager on the full end to end procurement of the professional services category
- Leading negotiations with stakeholders across services including; tax, legal, audit and advisory consultancy services to gain savings
- Implementing best in class sourcing processes across the wider procurement team to help develop the procurement group
- Working with senior business stakeholders to ascertain the business requirements for the professional services category
What skills and experience are required?
- Prior sourcing experience across indirect services, ideally within the HR or Professional Services category
- Excellent negotiation skills with tangible examples of personal savings achieved
- The ability to identify opportunities for process improvement and excellent project management skills
- First - rate communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders across different levels
- Degree qualified
This really is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation and gain invaluable experience working in a collaborative and financially rewarding environment. To apply directly, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
SKILLS: Procurement, Senior Buyer, Strategic Sourcing, Indirects, Change Management, Supply Chain, Professional Services, Audit, Tax, Legal, Degree, London, FTSE 100