Marketing Procurement Manager
Marketing Procurement Manager - Global Charity - Central London - £50k+ package
Following an aggressive period of expansion, a huge philanthropic organisation seeks an extremely ambitious and passionate marketing procurement manager to join their procurement function currently entering an exponential period of growth.
Working out of their modern HQ in central London, the ambitious marketing procurement manager will cater for an annual spend in excess of £35M, catering for an array of innovative marketing procurement projects within creative, print, events, digital etc. The ambitious marketing procurement manager will join a forward-thinking culture, gaining the opportunity to manage a team of marketing procurement professionals whilst working across an array of £multi-million projects, playing an integral role in enhancing a multitude of lives globally.
Marketing Procurement Manager Responsibilities:
- Accountable for an annual spend in excess of £35M, across a variety of global marketing procurement projects within print, creative, events, digital etc.
- Responsible for the management and mentorship of a team of marketing procurement professionals
- Perform end to end procurement across a variety of £multi-million innovative marketing projects & contracts
- Develop and enhance relations with global suppliers, vendors & c-level stakeholders
Marketing Procurement Manager Requirements:
- Proven track record of performing category management either within marketing specifically, or strong indirects procurement with some marketing
- Evidence of performing end to end procurement within marketing and/or indirects procurement - ideally working with £multi-million contracts & spend
- Evident success and progression within career to date
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Educated to degree level / equivalent and MCIPs (or working towards) is essential
If you are an ambitious and passionate marketing procurement manager that is looking for a fantastic opportunity within a philanthropic organisation currently entering a huge period of transformation in central London, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, category manager, sourcing manager, strategic procurement, generalist, indirects generalist, indirects, indirect sector, indirect procurement, HR, Technology, IT, Hardware, Software, PS, professional services, audit, consultancy, management consultancy, contingent labour, IT professional services, IT PS, facilities management, soft services, hard services, FM, marketing, advertising, print, media, advert, logistics, travel, real estate, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, NGO, philanthropic, global philanthropic organisation, philanthropic organisation, national philanthropic organisation, SRM, supplier relationship management, indirect procurement, indirect, indirect sourcing, London, Central London, London West-End, City of London, Greater London, Watford, North London, West London, South London, East London