Global IT Senior Buyer
Global Senior IT Buyer - Central London - Leading Retail Giant - £40k-£45k + excellent package
Following a period of exponential growth, a leading retail giant seeks an extremely ambitious Global Senior IT Buyer to join their award-winning procurement function.
Based out of their global HQ in central London, the ambitious Global Senior IT Buyer will join a fast-paced environment, attaining autonomy across innovative £multi-million IT procurement projects, within a variety of IT procurement sub-categories, including hardware, software, telecoms, networks, IT infrastructure etc. The ambitious Global Senior IT Buyer will have the exposure to career progression at an accelerated rate, working closely with c-level stakeholders & senior members of the procurement function, in addition to dealing directly with various global brands.
Global Senior IT Buyer Responsibilities:
- Accountable for £multi-million spend across a variety of innovative global IT procurement projects, within: hardware, software, telecoms, networks etc.
- Develop and enhance relations with a multitude of c-level stakeholders, global suppliers & vendors
- Responsible for the end to end procurement IT lifecycle across all IT sub-categories, throughout the retail giant
Global Senior IT Buyer Requirements:
- Evident experience in end to end strategic IT procurement as a buyer/procurement specialist
- Strong SRM, negotiation and communication skills
- Evidence of success and strong savings throughout career to date
- Educated to degree level / equivalent and MCIPs desired but not essential
If you are an ambitious Global Senior IT Buyer that is looking for the opportunity to work across an array of innovative global IT projects, within a global retail giant, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, senior buyer, buyer, direct, indirect, direct buyer, indirect buyer, indirect procurement, direct procurement, IT procurement, IT, technology, software, hardware, data infrastructure, IT infrastructure, networks, telecoms, category buyer, sourcing, strategic procurement, tactical procurement, end to end procurement, cradle to grave, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, SRM, supplier relationship management, vendor management, supplier relationship, vendor, stakeholders, c level stakeholders, indirect spend, direct sourcing, London, Central London, Greater London, East London, West London, North London, South London