As a Procurement Manager, you will ensure our client identifies, contracts and maintains a robust pool of Compliant and Audited suppliers to fulfil business and client Learning and Development requirements. You will work with client teams, Supplier Relationship managers, clients, and other internal and external stakeholders to forecast and develop supplier capabilities. You will lead and deliver end to end tactical and strategic sourcing activities as part of specific client and business needs and lead complex contract negotiations pulling relevant commercial levers, aligned to a supplier income strategy, and to deliver best outcomes for the company and clients.
This is an exciting time to join our client’s Procurement team. As Procurement Manager, you will be part of a specialist supplier management team for Learning and Development (L&D) services.
As Procurement Manager, you will:
- Identify, attract and onboard innovative Learning and Development supply chain partners from both UK and overseas markets
- Negotiate and be primary escalation for complex contract terms and conditions with Suppliers as part of the supplier onboarding process
- Support clients and internal stakeholders to challenge and develop specifications for learning requirements
- Plan and successfully lead end to end formal and informal sourcing projects including but not limited to RFQ, RFP and RFI to agreed budgets and timelines
- Responsible for Supply Chain implementation of new client service agreements to delivery and support with cost reduction and service improvements when the contracts are operational
- Communicate and promote new innovative product offerings that align with overall business strategy within the business from Compliant and Audited suppliers
- Develop supply chain capacity in new and emerging L&D areas to support company and client objectives
As Procurement Manager, you will be/have:
- Proven experience within in sourcing Professional and/or HR services
- High-calibre, enthusiastic individual with the motivation to learn new skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with staff at all levels.
- Excellent IT and analytical skills (must have ability to use pivot tables and analyse large amounts of data)
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office
- An ability to demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving
- Demonstrate initiative, self-confidence, and business awareness
- Ability to work well as part of a core and wider team
- MCIPS qualified or studying towards MCIPS (or demonstrable equivalent experience)
To register your interest in this Procurement Manager role, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Apply for Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly