IT Procurement Manager – Team Lead
A great opportunity for a confident people manager to join our leading financial services client as an IT Procurement Manager. If you are a deeply experienced Procurement or Sourcing Manager with strong Technology category experience from a complex, blue chip, ideally financial services background, we would love to hear from you. This senior sourcing opportunity sits within the global sourcing team for our client and is responsible for leading a team of IT infrastructure sourcing specialists working in partnership with Business Units and suppliers to deliver innovative solutions for the organisation, balancing costs against service levels and risks.
As IT Procurement Manager – Team Lead, you will:
- Be a senior member of the Sourcing team focusing primarily on executing global deals in Technology Infrastructure mainly within the EUC, Voice & Contact Centres
- Be a strong people manager, leading a team in one of six key technology subcategories directly responsible for managing commercial deals in excess of £2.3bn annually
- Work collaboratively and strategically with the internal teams sitting within Procurement and Legal and SME functions, and with External Suppliers.
- Support the Pod Lead in working closely with the Category leads to identify opportunity in the category teams and to develop a strategy to address the execution of each type of activity.
For the IT Procurement Manager – Team Lead role, we are looking for candidates who are/have:
- Significant experience of working within a complex global multi-business unit organisation
- Successful Strategic Sourcing experience within IT Infrastructure and Technology
- Experience in working within a regulated environment
- Demonstrate a successful team leadership and development experience at a range of staff levels
- Supply chain/value chain design / implementation and CIPS
- Degree educated with MCIPS qualification ideally
- Experience working within the Banking / Financial Services arena globally
To register your interest in this IT Procurement Manager – Team Lead, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Banking,Finance and Insurance Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Buying Banking,Finance and Insurance Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Procurement Banking,Finance and Insurance Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Category management Banking,Finance and Insurance Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999