Global Marketing Procurement Manager
Senior Marketing Procurement Manager - Global Charity - Central London - Expanding Procurement Function - £50k + excellent package
A global charity is currently undergoing a period of expansion and is looking to add a passionate Senior Marketing Procurement Manager to their growing procurement function.
Working out of their modern HQ in central London, the Senior Marketing Procurement Manager will gain the opportunity to line manage 2 Junior Marketing Procurement Managers, in addition to the autonomy to implement your own strategy & vision. The successful Marketing Procurement Manager will assist with innovative projects across a variety of marketing sub-categories, working with an array of c-level stakeholders and having the ability to positively impact a multitude of lives worldwide.
Senior Marketing Procurement Manager Responsibilities:
- Accountable for an annual spend in excess of £35M, across a variety of global marketing procurement projects within print, creative, events, digital etc.
- Responsible for the management and mentorship of a team of marketing procurement professionals
- Perform end to end procurement across a variety of £multi-million innovative marketing projects & contracts
- Develop and enhance relations with global suppliers, vendors & c-level stakeholders
Senior Marketing Procurement Manager Requirements:
- Proven track record of performing category management either within marketing specifically, or strong indirects procurement with some marketing
- Evidence of performing end to end procurement within marketing and/or indirects procurement - ideally working with £multi-million contracts & spend
- Evident success and progression within career to date
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Educated to degree level / equivalent and MCIPs (or working towards) is essential
If you are an ambitious and passionate marketing procurement manager that is looking for a fantastic opportunity within a global charity currently entering a huge period of transformation in central London, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, category manager, sourcing manager, strategic procurement, generalist, indirects generalist, indirects, indirect sector, indirect procurement, HR, Technology, IT, Hardware, Software, PS, professional services, audit, consultancy, management consultancy, contingent labour, IT professional services, IT PS, facilities management, soft services, hard services, FM, marketing, advertising, print, media, advert, logistics, travel, real estate, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, NGO, philanthropic, global philanthropic organisation, philanthropic organisation, national philanthropic organisation, SRM, supplier relationship management, indirect procurement, indirect, indirect sourcing, London, Central London, London West-End, City of London, Greater London, Watford, North London, West London, South London, East London