IT Procurement Manager
IT Procurement Manager - FTSE 100 FMCG - London - £60,000-65,000 + Package
This technology focused household FMCG are looking for an IT Procurement Category Manager to bolster their existing team on their current transformation. The company have recently undergone an incredible procurement transformation and are about to embark on some of the most exciting projects in the IT space! The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on Digital Transformations, Cloud Integrations, and Complex Software Overhauls - and this is only in the next 12 months!
As IT Procurement Manager, you will: -
- Take the lead on high-profile aspects of the ongoing digital procurement transformation, being responsible for a variety of IT procurement sub-categories including but not limited to Hardware, Software, and Cloud
- Build and develop long-lasting relationships with both C-Level Stakeholders and key suppliers
- Develop and Implement the strategy for some of the largest spend areas within IT procurement
IT Procurement Manager required background: -
- In depth experience of IT Procurement, having covered a variety of sub-categories including but not limited to Software, Hardware, and Cloud
- Good exposure to a Blue-Chip environment, having worked within the procurement function of a market-leading organisation in a previous role
- Strong Contract Management and SRM ability
- Degree + (M)CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
If you are an IT Procurement specialist looking for their next exciting challenge, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you to work for one of the best-known brands in the country!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, IT Procurement, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, Cloud, Software procurement, IT Services, Surrey, London, Essex, Digital Transformation, digital procurement