SENIOR FM PROCUREMENT MANAGER
SENIOR FM PROCUREMENT MANAGER - GLOBAL FTSE 100 PROFESSIONAL SERVICES BRAND - LONDON - £75-85K + PACKAGE
This £ Multi-Billion Professional Services conglomerate has been dominating their field for 30 years, and with an ambitious target of doubling in size over the next 6, the Procurement function has never been so important. Now, due to an internal promotion combined with an additional 350,000 square footage of space in London, they are looking for a Senior FM Procurement Manager to join ranks.
Senior FM Procurement Manager role profile:
- Coach and manage an experienced Facilities Management Sourcing Manager (5 years experience) assisting and ensuring their growth in the Procurement function
- Autonomously own the FM & Real Estatecategories, spearheading complex £Multi-Million deals across Building Maintenance & Lift Services, Waste Management, Cleaning, Catering, Construction & Design, Fit Out, Security & CCTV
- Becoming accepted as an integral member of the FM stakeholder community, building trust and support for key procurement initiatives
- Own the cradle to grave sourcing and deal making process including RFQ, RFP, contract negotiation, supplier relationship management and vendor management etc
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for best-practice FM Procurement, being the central figure to position procurement more strategically within the organisation
- Successful track record of progression within your Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management career to date, progressing from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager to Category Manager within a short time period
- Strong FM category knowledge (Soft & Hard Services)
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred not essential)
This is a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced FM Procurement professional looking to grow towards Directorship within a world class organisation.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply through this page.
Key skills: FM, Facilities Management, Real Estate, Hard, Soft, Procurement, Stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, negotiation, purchasing, strategic sourcing, category management, buying, cost savings, cost improvement, process improvement