Buyer IT & Indirect Services
Buyer - IT & Indirect Services - Leading Global Organisation - Surrey £40k - £50k + Package
Contact: Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
A highly recognisable brands & leading procurement function seeks ambitious and impressive indirect procurement specialist to join their growing team.
Renowned for their agile company culture and excellent development track record, there is no better place to continue to develop your strategic sourcing skillset.
You will receive world class training and development, with the exposure and autonomy to develop best-in-class strategy across your own sub-category portfolio, primarily focusing on IT, but also with exposure across HR, Corporate Services, Professional services & Marketing
As Buyer - IT & Indirect Services you will: -
- Working closely with the Category Leaders to define and implement the overall centralisation strategy for this green / brown field procurement spend area
- Join a centralised procurement function, in State-of-the-Art offices, to support category managers across indirect categories, with a particular focus on IT
- Autonomously owning the cradle to grave procurement process for high-value deals, designing and rolling out truly global category and sourcing strategies
- Interact with Senior Level Stakeholders to make sure change is managed cross-functionally
- Have opportunities for global travel when dealing with niche suppliers from all around the world
Buyer - IT & Indirect Services Required Background: -
- An impressive introduction to procurement/strategic sourcing through a FTSE 250 graduate scheme or blue-chip organisation
- Experience delivering savings on procurement projects across indirect services (IT, Professional Services, Corporate services, Marketing & HR)
- Contracts management experience and exposure across the end to end strategic sourcing process
- Degree required
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, vendor management, SRM, contract management, purchasing procurement, Indirect procurement, IT, Software, Hardware, Telecoms Consultancy, HR, Professional Services, Marketing, FM, Hard, Soft, Facilities, Central London