Associate Director (Procurement Consultant)
Associate Director (Procurement Consultant) - Leading Boutique Procurement and Supply Chain Consultancy - London/Bristol/Midlands - Flexible Working- up to £110K + Package + Bonus
This Leading Boutique Procurement Consultancy have been experiencing year upon year of growth, hitting revenue targets and expanding their client base. As a result, they are looking to expand the team in 2019, looking for an Associate Director to head up a variety of exciting client engagements ensuring that client expectations are exceeded, and this consultancies' exceptional reputation is kept.
This is a rare opportunity to have flexible working in the Consultancy sector, with a wide array of clients based across the UK, this organization are also open to home-based contracts. They have excellent flexible working, giving you the power to manage your own business and work in a completely autonomous environment.
The Associate Director (Procurement) will be responsible for:
- Managing a range of clients across the organisations' FTSE250 client base, leading a range of interesting and challenging projects on both short- and long-term engagements
- These include and are not limited to a variety of Transforming Procurement Functions, Greenfield and Brownfield Procurement projects
- Engaging with senior C Suite level stakeholders both internally and externally with the client base
- Ensuring that various project teams are delivering to agreed targets set by yourself with the client, ideally exceeding the client's expectations
- Spearheading and implementing new and innovative ideas within the business, leading the way and educating the generation of consultants coming into the business
The ideal Associate Director (Procurement) will have:
- A degree (or equivalent) qualification
- Engaging personality, with strong communication skills
- A career within Procurement and Supply Chain, with some experience of working within a consultancy/client facing environment
This is an entrepreneurial role for a strong Management Consultant looking to work on a portfolio of exciting and challenging projects, within an environment with an admirable attitude to work life balance.
For more information regarding this exciting new opportunity, please contact Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, London, Consultancy, Management Consultant, Advisory, Director, Boutique, Niche, Generalist, Supply Chain, Category Management, Transformation, Greenfield, Brownfield, Project Procurement.