Category Specialist - IT
Category Specialist - IT - Leading Technology Organisation - £45k - £50k + Bonus + Package
Award winning technology giant seeks a strategically focused IT procurement specialist to join their highly renowned procurement team. As the organisation continues to embark upon a transformation agenda, this an excellent opportunity for an ambitious buyer to take the next step in their procurement career.
You will lead category development and strategic planning, working across the end to end procurement process on a range of IT sub-categories such as software, hardware, telecoms & professional services.
As a Senior Category Specialist IT you will:
- Develop and implement category strategy across IT Sub categories such as: software, hardware, telecoms & IT professional services
- Implement best-practice procurement process, to create a more efficient strategic plan and maximise value/performance
- Be given freedom to implement fresh ideas and liaise directly with key stakeholders to make a strong impact
- Build effective supply chain relationships in order to leverage spend, reduce cost, mitigate commercial and legal risk and add value
Required qualifications & experience:
- 2-4 + years Procurement experience, with a cv demonstrating consistent progression and increased responsibility
- Experience managing the end to end sourcing process within IT Procurement ideal with indirect procurement experience essential
- Proficient in drafting and negotiating contracts
- Self-starter with strong commercial acumen, in order to implement category strategy and liaise with senior stakeholders
- Degree educated
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic procurement, greenfield procurement, indirect procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, IT Procurement, MCIPS, business partnering, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, purchasing, people management, leadership, commercial management, project management, eProcurement, contract management, negotiation, Software Procurement, Hardware Procurement, IT Professional Services Procurement