Senior Category Manager – Business Services
Due to continued growth our client is looking for an experienced Senior Category Manager with exceptional relationship management, influencing, negotiation and communication skills to join their expanding team. This opportunity is required to support procurement relating to Business Services which covers categories such as; Apprenticeship Training Services, Audit – Internal and external, Bill Validation, Recovery & Compliance, Insourcing, Interpretation & Translation Services, Legal Services, Multi-disciplinary Consultancy Services, Outsourcing, Patient Discharge Services, Records Management Services, Travel Management Services and Workforce Wellbeing Services (Occupational Health).
The successful candidate will be required to lead the Business Services function and to mentor, support and manage a small team of Buyers at various levels and manage a portfolio of projects. You will be required to work closely with key stakeholders to influence procurement decision making with an overall aim to drive down cost and achieve value for money for both our client and their customers.
This a permanent opportunity, based in Greater Manchester, with a maximum salary of up to £60,000 on offer plus a variety of benefits including; car allowance, pension and private medical (total package of £67.2k on offer).
- MCIPS qualified or equivalent degree/qualifications
- Strong hand on end-to-end Public Sector procurement experience
- Excellent relationship/stakeholder management skills
- Team management and leadership skills and experience
- Ability to influence, persuade and negotiate key stakeholders
- Experience in some of the category areas outlined in the advert covering Business Services is required
- Experience/Knowledge of working in the NHS or operating in a regulated environment would be desirable
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999