Due to continued growth several exciting Procurement Manager opportunities are now available with a UK leading provider of Business Services to the NHS. Our client is looking for exceptional relationship builders and organised Project/Procurement Managers, with experience of working in the Public Sector, who are eager to grow and develop with an organisation that helps the Public Sector achieve value for money.
Successful candidates will work with the Healthcare Improvement Solutions Team supporting both internal procurement related activities but more importantly the procurements they manage on behalf of their Customers. This role involves a variety of stakeholder management activities covering both internal and external stakeholders and is responsible for supporting and/or managing end-to-end procurement activities, that require to be OJEU/PCR compliant, and are required to be delivered in a professional, safe and efficient manner.
This role will require you to manage various Health Sector related procurement projects, develop contract documentation through to mobilisation, deliver training/workshops/presentations to both internal and external stakeholders. You will work with both internal and external stakeholders to support various projects to help challenge and influence procurement strategies that will align with best practice and legislative compliance to ensure continuous improvements to methods of work, processes and maintaining legislative compliance.
These opportunities are permanent positions based in Greater Manchester with a salary of £40,000 plus 3% Flex Fund (total package of £41.2k on offer) on offer. If you are a Procurement Officer/Buyer looking to make the next step in your career this is a great opportunity for you!
- CIPS/PRINCE2 qualified or equivalent experience/qualifications
- Experience in a similar role in the Public Sector
- Understanding of Public Sector Procurement (OJEU and PCR)
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to interact and set strategies
- Experience in the NHS or a Healthcare related role would be beneficial
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999