Health & Social Care Associate
We are working with a niche Consultancy who provide a variety of specialist services to the Public Sector, mainly focused on Local Government and the NHS, who are on the look for a Health & Social Care Associate to join their successful team.
The successful candidate will be required to build key relationships with acute, community, primary care and social care partners throughout the UK, you will act as support/a critical friend for transformation projects, work with stakeholders to ensure performance and activity of data is shared and understood. The Associate will be required to organise, coordinate and maintain all project documentation, lead on the completion of all performance data sources, develop templates for KPI monitoring and create, develop and adapt information systems. There will be a requirement to meet with healthcare providers/clinicians which will be led by the successful individual and delivered on either a 1:1 or group workshop basis.
This is a permanent opportunity, based in Greater Manchester with travel throughout the UK, with a maximum salary of up to £55,000 on offer, depending on experience.
- Knowledge of the Urgent and Emergency Care Programme is required
- Oversight of operations and system resilience across the Integrated Care System
- Good understanding of National and Local policy guidance, quality standards and best practice
- Ability to build effective and positive relationships
- Able to balance competing priorities in order to achieve successful outcomes
- Able to work on your own initiative, be a self-starter and be able to work as part of a team
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999