Client Service Director – Central Government
Due to continued growth our Client is looking to bring in an experienced Procurement and/or Project Management professional with a strong background of working with/for Central Government in the UK.
The successful candidate will be required to lead/manage a team of regional Client Service Managers and coordinate activity to deliver strategic outcomes for both Customers and Suppliers. The role will also include; strategic account management of key customers, development of strategies, relationships and opportunities to support, raising the brand of the company with key regional partners, identify best practice across your team and areas for Customer and Supplier collaboration.
This is a permanent opportunity with a salary range of between £70 to 90,000 on offer, depending on experience, with a competitive bonus structure in place/on offer. The role will be mixture of Field Based, in Central London and the South of England, and Home Based. Due to the nature of the work and clients engaged the successful candidate must ideally hold active SC clearance.
- MCIPS qualified or equivalent experience/degree
- Strong experience working in Senior Procurement and/or Project Management positions in Central Government
- Experience of also working in the Private Sector would be advantageous
- Knowledge of developing, implementing and managing procurement category strategies / strategic commercial solutions aligned to organisational strategies
- Ability to make decisions, problem-solve and take a pro-active approach
- Strong stakeholder management, communication (written and verbal), commercial, analytical and Supplier Relationship Management skills.
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Relations Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Buying Public Relations Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Contracts Public Relations Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Logistics Public Relations Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Operations Public Relations Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus