Strategic Sourcing Buyer
Following a successful, high value/long term, contract win our client is now looking to grow their current team and bring in 2 Strategic Sourcing Buyer’s to support the work they will provide to their Public Sector clients. The successful candidate will be part of an organisation, with an overall spend of over £1bn, to help deliver expert procurement services and value for money for their Public Sector contract.
The successful candidate will engage with and support various stakeholders to help deliver best sourcing procurement in line with OJEU and PCR regulations. Working in a highly progressive and fast paced environment the aim of this role is to; ensure there is buying power across the business for their Public Sector clients, build insight for negotiations, develop market knowledge/understanding and support business stakeholders with their commercial understanding.
This is a permanent opportunity, which can be based at either of their offices in Chester or Surrey, with a salary of up to £40,000 on offer. If you have experience or knowledge of OJEU and PCR and looking for a new challenge with a Private Sector organisation this is the role for you!
- CIPS qualified or equivalent experience/qualifications
- Experience in a procurement related role ideally in the Public Sector
- Experience and/or Understanding of PCR and OJEU would be advantageous
- Ability to speak with and build strong relationships with a variety of internal/external stakeholders
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999