Strategic Marketing Buyer - Iconic FMCG Major
STRATEGIC MARKETING PROCUREMENT BUYER - ICONIC FMCG MAJOR
Comprised of the most iconic global snack brands, the leading FMCG organisation seeks an ambitious marketing procurement buyer to step into a greenfield function and assist in the implementation of strategies across marketing procurement. As the marketing buyer, you will be responsible for all negotiations across PR, social media, creative industries, packaging, shopper insights and digital.
Working at the core of the most innovative department, the successful individual will be fully-immersed in the firm's key marketing supplier base, working with autonomy in a supportive environment to devise strategic category plans on a £80m+ spend and develop a deep understanding of marketing procurement.
Marketing Procurement Buyer Role Responsibilities:
- Engaging multiple areas of the business to understand greater business ambitions and ensuring procurement is working in conjunction with commercial
- Create strategic category plans to develop long-term supplier relationships that will provide consistent benefits for the organisation
- Leading the negotiations and tender process across all areas of marketing including but not limited to PR, creative industries, marketing production, shopper insights, digital, packaging and POS.
- Strategically source new suppliers, managing the full end-to-end tender process to maximise savings and create value within the function
- Liaising with global stakeholders to effectively sell the value of procurement and increase the value of mandated spend
- Creating and implementing innovative ideas for the long and short-term development of the function
Marketing Procurement Buyer Requirements:
- Involvement in managing large spends across direct or indirect categories with a proven track record of generating savings and creating value in a function
- Experience strategically sourcing new suppliers and managing the full end-to-end procurement process
- Strong experience drafting and managing contracts with existing and new suppliers
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong candidate with a key interest in establishing a career within marketing procurement. For more information, or to apply, please contact Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, direct, indirect, marketing, media, creative industries, marketing procurement, POS, RFP, RFQ.