Procurement Team Lead - £60K
Procurement Team Leader - £60,000 + Bonus + Car
My client, who are focused across renewables & energy, are currently looking to attract an experienced procurement team leader. You will be able to demonstrate the capability to manage one of their most complex categories as part of the wider group, combined with managing a team that support the local site spend.
- You will take the lead on categories of material groups as assigned to formulate portfolio wide framework agreements and specific site contracts within those spend categories.
- You'll foster positive relationships with Category Managers across the International portfolio to support delivery of the best possible value to the business.
- You'll champion team-working, ensuring the teams within procurement share knowledge and work as one.
- You'll lead or support in key supplier relationships.
- You'll ensure that suppliers are meeting the demands of our contracts.
- You will capture market and supplier intelligence, feeding it into future procurement and category management strategies.
- Able to demonstrate experience of leadership/managing a team
- Operated within a complex category portfolio across direct and indirect spend
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, ideally gained in a complex multi-divisional environment
- Evidence of strategic influencing surrounding the supplier base, framework agreements and leading negotiations
- Relevant qualification to degree and/or Chartered MCIPS (or equivalent)
If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail, please apply through the link below or contact Brad Mills on 01483 212 190.