Senior Sourcing Leader - Talent Services
Global Professional Services Firm are looking for a Senior Sourcing Leader within the Talent Services field. You will be managing the strategy for their Recruitment Process Outsourcing Procurement Program throughout North America and will have a vital role in driving down costs whilst maintaining the quality of the Talent Services.
Working out of your local office, with a regional team of 4, you will be leading the Talent Services Procurement strategy and driving all sourcing activities around Permanent Hires, Executive Search, Contingent Search and Retained Search. There is an element of travel involved as you will be meeting with Senior Stakeholders across the North East US Region to guide them through the development of the procurement plans. Although you will be handling the RPO spend across North America, you will be working in sync with the Global Teams to ensure the optimal Procurement strategy is executed.
As Senior Sourcing Leader for Talent Services, you will be:
- Controlling the sourcing plans for the Recruitment Process Outsourcing Program covering Contingent Search, Executive Search and Retained Search
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders, and communicating you're the procurement strategy and progress through regular meetings
- Completing local and regional sourcing deals, and collaborating with local stakeholders in planning Procurement projects
- Leading complex negotiations and RFP's with the aim of improving the sourcing strategies to reach cost reduction targets
- Managing all people related activities such as performance, compensation and learning, for respective staff
- Building strong relationships with existing and new vendors, and minimizing contractual risk with these vendors
The successful Senior Sourcing Leader for Talent Services must have:
- A strong Recruitment Procurement Management background is a must, particularly within areas such as Contingent Search, Executive Search and Retained Search
- Experience working in a global and complex organisation
- Strong stakeholder management, with the global mindset to influence these leaders
- Deep data analysis and presentation skills, through Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- The ability to travel occasionally throughout the North-East region of the US for stakeholder meetings and project implementation
- A Bachelors' degree, preferably a Master's within Supply Chain Management or any relevant discipline
This is an amazing opportunity to have a massive impact for both the Procurement function throughout the organisation. If you possess the relevant background and experience within HR category management, then please get in touch and send your resume to Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Procurement, Sourcing, HR, Human Resources, Recruitment Procurement, Recruitment Sourcing, Talent Acquisitions, Talent Sourcing, Recruitment Category Management, Talent Category Management, Contingent Search, Retained Search, Executive Search.