Buyer - Cambridgeshire (£50K)
Buyer - £40,000 - 50,000
Location: St Neots, Cambridgeshire
My client, who are focused across renewables & energy, are currently looking to attract a Buyer. You will lead the procurement of low & medium complexity and risk goods and services. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to support procurement category managers with a view to fast-track your career. You will be the main site contact and provide the day to day interface between procurement and the wider business.
- We'll ask that you develop contract strategies, as well as renewing and terminating contracts as necessary
- You'll review and/or optimise procurement requests orders of up to circa £50k review
- You'll Actively drive our vendor rationalisation and tail management
- You'll monitor supplier performance and delivery
- Experience of buying a broad range of commodities, such as spares, fittings, fasteners, valves, etc.
- Need to be IT literate and have experience of using the Microsoft Business Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Will have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Your understanding of Contract Law and terms and conditions of Contract will be strong
- Having experience of SAP ERP systems is highly desirable
- Able to travel occasionally
If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail, please apply through the link below or contact Brad Mills on 01483 212 190.
Apply for Buyer - Cambridgeshire (£50K)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly