IT Procurement Manager
This iconic Fortune 20 company with global revenues of over $130bn is looking to bring in a new IT Procurement Manager to join their existing UK category team, working with over 80 team members.
Reporting directly to the Global Category Lead - IT, this role holder will provide commercial leadership on IT spend (£150m) with a particular focus on delivering value from their established strategic relationships. As such, they are expecting a candidate able to demonstrate exceptional stakeholder management and engagement skills. You will liaise directly with senior stakeholders in the UK as well as Global entities within the Procurement Leadership team.
- Leading the development, implementation and ongoing management of the procurement category strategies at a local, regional or group-wide scale.
- Work with stakeholders (functional, procurement and supplier) to develop strategy and tactics for procurement category initiatives; providing thought-leadership; identifying, creating and implementing these initiatives with the goal of maximizing value and ensuring ongoing management of existing supplier contracts.
- Project management of work-steams and initiatives within the IT category to ensure timely delivery of objectives, ensuring all necessary processes, including formal stakeholder approvals are completed.
- Running sourcing programmes specifically for areas of the IT category including; Software, Applications, Hardware etc. With ownership over the full end to end process
- Experience within a complex organization housing multiple brands and business divisions in order to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- In-depth knowledge of IT Procurement knowledge with demonstrable experience of delivering value in a timely fashion, whilst working on a wide range of IT initiatives.
- Need to have the requisite industry knowledge and category insights to provide knowledge-based challenge to senior internal stakeholders.
- Commercially astute; strong communication and negotiation skills; adept at applying a variety of commercial approaches to deliver real value to the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those wishing to join a high-performing, well-respected Procurement team within a truly global organization (£1bn spend), with a great work-life balance.
If you are interested in finding out more then click Apply or send your CV direct to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk