Strategic Sourcing Buyer - FTSE100 - FMCG
Procurement Manager - FMCG - FTSE 100 - London/Surrey - £30-50k
As a result of a huge transformation of their procurement function, client has a newly created procurement manager opportunity on their team. Operating on a global scale, this FTSE100 FMCG major is a force to be reckoned with in the food space and with aggressive expansion plans towards 2020, this is an exciting time to join.
The recent transformation of the team has led to an influx of investment, creating a best in class procurement function and as a result the firm is seeking a confident procurement manager to join the sourcing team. The procurement manager will be responsible for leading all negotiations across food with a spend of circa £60m.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the sourcing activities across food, including but not limited to grocery, bakery, hot & cold beverage, snacks and impulse.
- The full procurement process, from contract negotiation to implementation and management of contracts/ suppliers thereafter.
- Partnering with stakeholders to understand business needs to optimise business operations and skilfully manage a complex £ Multi-million procurement spend.
The Procurement Manager will have:
- Strong end to end procurement experience, specialising within direct procurement. Any additional experience within food/FMCG is beneficial.
- A strategic and flexible approach to dealing with stakeholder and suppliers
- Degree and CIPS
This world-class global FTSE100 organisation is renowned for developing and promoting internal talent, so this newly created position allows for rapid career progression with the opportunity to gain exposure to other categories.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that promotes agile working and rapid career progression. For more information, or to apply, please contact Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, strategic sourcing, buyer, sourcing buyer, direct procurement, FMCG, food procurement, FTSE100, indirect, marketing, HR, FM, stakeholders, RFI, RFP, RFQ, strategy, analyst, procurement manager, category manager.