IT Software Procurement Lead EMEA
IT Software Procurement Lead EMEA - Fast-growing FTSE 100 - London - £85k + Package
Due to exponential growth, an iconic FTSE 100 firm has an urgent requirement for an IT Software Sourcing expert to join at a senior level and progress within the Firm. The IT Software Procurement Lead EMEA will own a £100m+ spend area, spearhead truly international IT Software deals with market-leading suppliers, and enjoy a collaborative best-in-class procurement environment.
IT Software Procurement Lead EMEA role profile:-
- Be the Strategic Sourcing Lead for all IT Software subcategories, including not limited to Application Development & Maintenance, Cloud, Hosting, Software Licensing, Talent Management Software etc
- Deploy your strategic sourcing and category management expertise to leverage significant cost savings from £300m+ EMEA spends
- Interact with a senior multi-cultural stakeholder community, being heavily involved in procurement activities across both mature and emerging markets
- Significant procurement or sourcing experience across the Software categories including: Application Development & Maintenance, Hosting, Software Asset Management, Software Licensing, Talent Management Software, Cloud etc
- Led large scale negotiations and built relationships with the likes of VMware, Oracle, SAP, IBM, Microsoft
- Extensive international sourcing experience, with an informed understanding of the global IT supply market and the challenges that sourcing across mature and emerging markets can bring
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to build your international IT Software Procurement expertise within a leading FTSE 100 enterprise, and grow your procurement career towards Procurement Directorship.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Software, Procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Software, Technology, IT, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, Oracle, VMware, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Professional Services, Application Development, Hosting, Application Maintenance, Software Licensing, Software Asset Management, Strategic Procurement, IT Procurement