Procurement Specialist - Indirects
Procurement Specialist - Indirects - Central London + Flexible Working - up to £45,000 + Package - Global Matrix Organisation
This globally renowned FTSE Listed business have experienced rapid growth over the last decade.
This is a business committed to enforcing sustainability across the business and one of the main driving functions for this is Procurement. Having won numerous industry-based awards for their sustainability and eco-initiatives, this is something that this business takes very seriously.
With a recently investment of £22Million into the UK Learning and Development budget, this is a business committed to providing support and best in class education for employees.
Upon joining the business, you will be presented with an organization structure that maps out the different paths open to you within the business, whether that me procurement, commercial or other areas of the business, they keep an open mind.
The Procurement Specialist will have responsibility for:
- Managing the end to end strategic procurement experience within a variety of indirect categories
- Engaging with a range of stakeholders globally, considering cultural differences and having a flexible approach
- Working closely with the head of category and procurement to design the global strategy for the function
The Procurement Specialist Requirements include:
- End to end indirect procurement experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ambitious personality with the want to progress
For more information regarding this opportunity please send across a copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Procurement, Indirect, Strategy, HR, Professional Services, Progression, London, Flexible Working, Global, Category Manager