Corporate Procurement Specialist- FTSE 50
Corporate Procurement Specialist- FTSE 50 Organisation - London -£40,000
An unbelievable opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Procurement Specialist to join an Industry-leading Global Company on a permanent basis! The company have a £billion revenue and are looking to develop a procurement specialist within their best-in-class procurement team. You will be working with some of the best in the business with a great opportunity to learn and develop your procurement skills.
As Corporate Procurement Specialist you will: -
- Gain exposure to an excellent purchasing environment across both goods and services depending on the needs of the company
- Deal with high profile contracted suppliers as well as sourcing new non-contracted suppliers
- Be part of the Global Procurement team, monitoring the performance of suppliers and helping deliver the greatest value for money for the company
- Engage with C-Level Stakeholders on a day-to-day basis, improving your stakeholder management skills over time
Corporate Procurement Specialist required background: -
- Some exposure to Indirect or Direct Procurement, ideally in a fast-paced Blue-Chip environment, is beneficial but not essential
- Evidence of great achievements or fast progression in previous role(s)
- Strong Academics (2.1 degree or above) + studying toward CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
This is a very rare opportunity for an ambitious professional to gain some invaluable procurement experience at one of the largest companies in the world.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement buyer, indirect procurement, procurement administrator, professional services, marketing procurement, hr procurement