Global Director - Supplier Risk & Compliance - Manufacturing
- Full Time
Global Director - Supplier Risk & Compliance - Manufacturing - Procurement & Supply Chain - FTSE 50 Organisation - London - £80k- 100k + Excellent Benefits
Global Ftse 50 seeks an experienced procurement/supply chain expert with related experience in supplier risk management within a blue-chip matrix environment. You will provide strategic leadership across policy, risk & compliance globally working across the organisations manufacturing sites, liaising directly with the senior global stakeholders to incorporate policy execution whilst coaching and mentoring 5 direct reports.
The Procurement Director & will: -
- Provide strategic leadership to determine policy, risk & compliance activity direct procurement primarily across their manufacturing sites
- Working to deliver KPI's such on-site audit, performing a risk assessment strategy, providing visibility for risk and a better approach to quality
- Acting a median between compliance, risk & procurement teams, representing the global procurement and centre of excellence teams to co-ordinate risk areas such as quality, employee health & safety, global ethics and compliance
- Develop and deliver global procurement policies and working practices to enable delivery of Procurement savings targets and support to key business initiatives
- Lead the overall strategy and execution of the Firm's Supplier Diversity Program
- Be responsible for global ethics & compliance governance and direction setting for major projects
- Implement and embed risk management, Supplier Relationship Management, and define linkages with risk councils
- Determine and effective model for the policy, risk & compliance with support the execution of policy across global procurement
Responsibilities specific to Procurement Director position: -
- Set Procurement direction & inspire the wider procurement team
- Develop procurement capability and talent
Required background for Procurement Director:
- Experience within a relevant industry such as manufacturing, consumer goods, pharmaceutical, Food & Beverages, Retail, Automotive, Aerospace etc.
- Experience working across supplier risk & performance and relevant supply chain experience required
- Impressive track record within procurement, quickly rising from junior buyer and procurement specialist positions to senior procurement positions
- Experience of leading complex procurement change in a global environment with evidence of benefits delivery
- Strong experience leading risk strategy within a blue-chip environment
- Strong technical competencies in: stakeholder partnering, procurement performance management, ethics & compliance, supplier relationship management
- Degree, MA, MBA / MCIPS preferred though not essential
Now is an exciting time to be joining this powerful procurement hub and carve a name for yourself within a top-light Blue-Chip firm renowned for promoting from within.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, direct, third party risk, risk management
Apply for Global Director - Supplier Risk & Compliance - Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly