Senior Procurement Buyer
2 days left
- Full Time
Senior Procurement Buyer
Sector: Management Consultancy
Salary: $70k - $80k + Bonuses + Benefits
Contact: Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Global Management Consultancy Firm are looking for a Senior Procurement Buyer to manage and develop the strategic sourcing strategies for their clients and will be managing their indirect categories such as Finance, Logistics, Professional Services, MRO and Fleet. Working with companies from all different industries, you will have the opportunity to tailor your solutions around the different corporate and industrial demands. Reporting to the Procurement Director, you will be based out of their Head Office in Philadelphia, in which you will be able to have both a consulting type role with a healthy work life balance.
The Consultancy Firm specialises providing Procurement services globally for clients from all industries and backgrounds. With the Directors' having started there as Analysts and Buyers, the company are renowned for organic growth and will give you every opportunity for career progression.
As a Senior Procurement Buyer, you will be:
- Developing sourcing and category strategies across indirect categories such as Professional Services, MRO, Logistics, Finance and Fleet
- Conducting thorough analysis for spend, product and markets
- Developing and managing relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Negotiating contracts with new suppliers
- Implementing cost saving plans for different clients across various Procurement projects
The requirements for a Senior Procurement Buyer are:
- Experience within a Strategic Sourcing
- A strong background within Procurement, preferably within Indirect categories such as MRO, Professional Services, Logistics etc
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills, with deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel and spend analytics
- Experience within Consulting strongly preferred
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Adaptability when handling various Procurement projects for clients from different industries
- A university degree, MSc highly desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of the Procurement functions for many businesses, where you will be directly responsible for developing the strategy and direction for the indirect spend, in order to ensure and maximize cost reduction and overall success for the Procurement department.
If you possess the relevant experiences and abilities, within indirect spend or consulting, then please get in touch and send your resume to Michael at email@example.com
Keywords: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, PA, US, USA, Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Direct Procurement, Fleet Spend, Professional Services Spend, Finance Spend, MRO Spend, Logistics Spend, Indirect Spend, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Procurement Consultant, Senior Consultant, Strategic Sourcing Consultant, Strategic Procurement Analyst, Procurement Analyst, Strategic Sourcing Analyst, Sourcing Analyst, Indirect Buyer, Strategic Buyer, Senior Buyer.
Apply for Senior Procurement Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly