Indirect Procurement Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Our FTSE 100 client is an internationally renowned company in the transport industry. Having won contracts to substantially increase their UK services, they're looking for an enthusiastic indirect procurement manager to join their team in their state-of-the-art offices in the heart of London.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a truly global company and step up and take the lead on a range of categories including HR, Professional Services and FM with a spend in the hundreds of millions. They also offer fantastic progression opportunities, including sponsoring CIPS and secondments to other parts of the business.
The Indirect Procurement Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Leading end-to-end procurement projects, as well as contract negotiation on goods and services
- Including IT, FM and marketing
- Supplier and contract management - ensuring suppliers are aligned with policies, procurement procedures, governance and values
- This includes meeting with, and reviewing contracts with relevant stakeholders and other procurement managers
- Be the key negotiator, ensuring the delivery of robust contracts with approved suppliers to align with requirements and obligations
- Tendering, and managing contracts
- Managing the efficient use of their contracts module, for storing their completed contracts and approval forms
The Indirect Procurement Manager will have:
- Track record of delivering cost benefits and improvements
- End-to-end procurement experience
- Ability to manage stakeholders at various levels
This is an ideal opportunity for someone keen on developing personally as well as a professional. On top of the competitive package, our client also offers high-quality training to boost your skills, CIPS sponsorships as well as apprenticeships in management and leadership.
Apply for Indirect Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly