Category Buyer (Electronics/Mechanical) - £45K
Procurement Category Buyer (Electronics) - Surrey
A highly innovative, technology led manufacturer are looking for to expand their team by recruiting a Procurement Category Buyer - Electronics. You will be responsible for the procurement of all raw materials associated with the manufacture of the company's electronic and electro-mechanical products. This role is a great opportunity for you to be part of a highly successful and growing company, one that takes career development seriously. They offer a catalogue of training available to all our employees such as classroom-based excel courses to influencing workshops and more.
Title: Procurement Category Buyer - Electronics
Salary: Up to £45k + Benefits Package
- Proven buying experience within automotive, engineering and manufacturing industries.
- Previous electronic components level procurement / purchasing experience is required
- Proven track record of negotiating prices, deliveries and contracts within purchasing/procurement
- Previous experience of managing supplier of mainly component level parts but also experience with service providers
- Understanding of an MRP run procurement system
If you are interested in discussing the Procurement Category Buyer role, please contact Brad Mills on 01483 212 190 or apply below.