Interim Procurement Consultant
3 days left
- Full Time
Morgan Law is currently supporting a Central Government client to recruit to their procurement team. They are seeking an Interim Procurement Consultant with previous experience working in Central Government and some IT procurement experience to provide ongoing support for the next 6 months.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure probity and compliance in all procurement activities.
- Assist with OJEU procurement exercises
- Assist in the set up of frameworks and manage mini-competitions
- Exploit collaborative arrangements, for instance, Government Procurement Service frameworks, ensuring VFM can be evidenced through mini-competition.
- Encourage collaborative procurement by assisting in pan-government framework evaluation, joining existing pan-government frameworks and opening frameworks to other public bodies.
- Provide high-level and detailed analysis and recommendations to internal stakeholders, most often at senior level.
- Actively strive and evidence VFM including engaging suppliers in post tender negotiations.
- Actively lead and participate in the procurement process including assisting with the formation of scope documents, drawing up pre-qualification and ITT documents, defining of selection and award criteria, evaluating submissions and drawing up tender evaluation reports.
- Undertake specific procurement projects from specification to contract award.
- Manage the procurement process for IT requirements such as desktop hardware.
Experience in a similar procurement role within Central Government is essential.
To apply please call Bradley at Morgan Law on 0207 747 6820 or email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Interim Procurement Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly