We are looking for an experienced Public Sector Procurement professionals for a permanent role which will see you working with clients throughout the UK but predominantly in the North West. You will be responsible for hands on deliver/support of procurement projects with a variety of Public Sector clients, mainly covering Local Government and the NHS, and will be tasked also to support/manage other internal resource to ensure the effective delivery of assigned projects. You will be required also to support in business development activities that may include direct approaches with clients such as creating/issuing proposals, face to face meetings and presentations and also through responding to bidding opportunities which will include contract, framework and further competition opportunities.
This is a permanent opportunity based in the North West with a salary of between £40-50,000 on offer (depending on experience).
- MCIPS qualified or working towards
- Experience of working in a Procurement or Category Management position in the Public Sector
- Hands on experience of running OJEU/PCR compliant end-to-end procurements in the Public Sector
- Management experience
- Strong Stakeholder, Time and Relationship Management skills
- Experience of working as a Consultant would be advantageous
- Exposure to working with/support clients in Local Government or the NHS would be advantageous
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999