Due to an extensive worldwide expansion plan, our client is looking for a Category Procurement Manager to make a direct impact and influence the strategy, planning, and execution of numerous property and turnkey projects on a global scale, working from their state-of-the-art facility.
The role holder will have experienced turnkey construction procurement projects from start to finish, as they will be heavily involved in managing projects such as building offices, factories, warehouses and retail units and sourcing the services which go into each. This will include being involved in creating the overall procurement strategy within the category and create sub-category strategies to achieve their goals. Once those construction projects have been completed, you will be working on operational procurement, for example, retail stores, as well as Facilities Management sub-categories such as cleaning, security and energy management.
The Category Procurement Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Play a vital role in the overall category strategy, create sub-category strategies as listed above to achieve company goals
- Drive business outcomes with subject-matter-expertise through the category planning lifecycle - achieving savings for the business
- Monitoring the supplier market and identify opportunities for new product offerings and/or market shifts
- Monitor indirect procurement spend compliance, and act as necessary
To be considered for this role, the Category Procurement Manager will be:
- First and foremost, in depth procurement experience across FM and Construction categories
- Experienced in working for a matrix organisation and influencing senior stakeholders
- A track record of delivering savings across the FM/Construction procurement savings
- Previous experience working on procurement projects across new builds and fit outs
- A strong negotiator
This is an exciting opportunity to take a big step forward in your career by joining a globally recognised and respected technology brand where you will truly develop your skills and experience within construction and retail procurement.
To apply please either press Apply below or get in touch at jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk