Global Supply and Demand Manager
Global Supply and Demand Manager - Accessories & Merchandise
Multinational Electronics Firm
Location - Geneva Area, Switzerland
Salary - 150k-170k CHF + Bonus & Benefits
Contact - Rikard, firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a global supply chain professional with an expertise in the Retail, Merchandise, Fashion or Electronics industries and experience in managing supply and demand for large volumes of seasonal SKUs (10K+) looking for your next career move?
This global organization has created a new position to drive adoption of a more strategic approach to global supply and demand management of their growing portfolio of accessories and merchandise. You will be joining a relatively greenfield Supply Chain team with the task of implementing new S&OP processes, more focused approach to global supply and demand planning and implementation of new digital tools.
You will take on a truly global role covering the Europe and Asia markets and managing a portfolio of more than 10,000 SKUs with a value of over $30M.
Key skills required to take on the Global Supply and Demand Manager position:
- Experience working in a growing or transformational Supply Chain organization with limited tools and processes at your disposal
- Ability to manage a high value of global SKUs, 10,000+
- Knowledge of Digital Tools & Systems to be implemented to support the development of the Supply Chain function
- Excellent cross-functional project management experience to work with NPI, R&D, Marketing, Sales, and other internal and external stakeholders
- Able to develop and implement a Sales & Operations Planning strategy from the ground up
- Experienced in a high-volume and agile business such as fashion, retail, electronics or similar
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organization that is rapidly growing and developing and you will play a key role in ensuring the future success of the supply chain organization through implementation of industry best practices. Stepping into a near greenfield role you will have the opportunity to work on a blank canvas to develop the best approach to global supply and demand management.
If you have the required skills and experience to take on this challenging position, apply now with your most up to date CV to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk