Our client is a major leading management consultancy specialising in all areas of procurement and cost transformation projects. They frequently win bids with some of the largest blue-chip companies in the UK. They often win FTSE-100 clients due to their innovative and fresh approach to procurement.
By joining their marketing advisory team, the senior consultant will be leading teams, managing supplier relationships, and advising on procurement sub-categories such as Digital, Creative, Media, Advertising and more.
The successful applicant will be joining their existing marketing procurement consulting team, and frequently working on site with clients, both in the UK and internationally. You'll be accountable for delivering successful projects, and proactively identifying and delivering on opportunities for cost reductions at all stages within the procurement function. Naturally, you'll be working with companies with budgets into the billions. The key to this role is being able to demonstrate your ability to articulate complex and innovative ideas with a professional yet persuasive manner in order to achieve the delivery of a successful project.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Procurement Consultant will involve:
- Managing and /or coordinating more than one project at a time
- Structuring and presenting strategy workshops (digital, creative, media, advertising etc), client reports and relevant project documentation
- Developing and implementing improved procurement and cost reduction processes for their clients when running marketing campaigns
- Working with significant third parties, including suppliers such as digital or creative agencies. This will also involve supplier negotiation.
What skills and experience are required?
- Previous consultancy or procurement experience across the marketing category and sub-categories
- Technical knowledge of procurement tendering platforms such as Ariba, SAP, Oracle
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and change management skills
- Strong leadership and teamworking abilities, being recognised as the authoritative figure within each marketing campaign undertaken
This is an unmissable opportunity to join a company that is growing rapidly, whilst enjoying the added responsibility and experience by dealing with major FTSE-100 clients. By becoming an integral part of their exciting marketing procurement team, you will be instrumental in future company success.
If this is the role for you, please click Apply below, or email jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement; Procurement consultancy; Consulting; Marketing, Digital, Media, Advertising; Stakeholder management; Manager; Management; Supplier management; Purchasing; Tendering