Interim - Procurement Manager, Indirects
Interim Indirect Procurement Manager -Central London -£250/£300 Per day
Due to new, innovative transformation projects across the procurement function, this forward thinking and inclusive organisation is seeking an experienced Procurement professional to join its Greenfield Sourcing team. As an interim Procurement Manager, you will partner with executive stakeholders to position Procurement more strategically within the firm and lead complex IT deals spanning Software, IT Services, Hardware & Telecoms in addition to other indirect services such as HR, Legal & Marketing
Interim Procurement Manager role overview: -
- Initiate new relationships with executive and Board level stakeholders including, improving Procurement's image and positioning Procurement in the driving seat for key projects
- Become a pivotal player in a fast-paced, close-knit and highly intelligent Procurement team, demonstrating what best-in-class procurement looks and feels like
- Build strategic vendor partnerships with vendors, negotiating favourable terms whilst also considering 'bigger picture' benefits beyond cost savings
Required background: -
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management track record
- Procurement expertise across indirect services
- Collaborative and engaging style, with an exceptional ability to forge fruitful relationships with business executives
If you are a high-achieving Procurement expert looking to make your mark in a collaborative and intelligent environment, this is an incredible interim opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, RFP, RFQ, contracts, IT Procurement, Software Procurement, Hardware Procurement, Telecommunications, Telecoms Procurement, Purchasing, Buying, strategic sourcing, IT sourcing