Chief Procurement/Product Officer - Greenfield
Chief Procurement Officer - Greenfield Automotive Retail Firm - Relocation to the UK - £130k - £150k + Relocation + package
To apply please contact Adam Venting at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
New & Innovative automotive firm seeks an experienced procurement expert to lead the growth of their buying division as they embark on an ambitious growth agenda towards being the market leader. One of the fastest growing firms in the UK, this start-up has already expanded into multiple markets globally and plans to secure its place as the largest brand in an exciting market space.
You will join a collaborative & entrepreneurial team who will offer you the autonomy and flexibility to grow the procurement function and take ownership in shaping the sourcing strategy.
In an organisation with fantastic investment and infrastructure, this a great opportunity to build a procurement team from scratch with the tools to ensure you develop a best-in-class team.
As a Chief Procurement Officer you will:
- Develop key relationships with high-profile global suppliers to develop a best-in-class procurement team, implementing policy & procedure from the ground up
- Negotiate with key manufacturing suppliers in far east Asia to ensure the organisation reach their objectives of becoming the market leader
- In tandem with the organisation's ambitious growth agenda, you will implement procurement policy & process whilst developing a strong team of buyers
- Work closely with the supply chain function to ensure a secure supply of products
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the gravitas to lead large negotiations with key manufacturing suppliers in far-east Asia
- Previous experience negotiating with manufacturing suppliers in Asia
- Experience within a manufacturing environment, dealing with suppliers of products in relation to automotive/transport manufacturing
- Strong contract negotiation experience
- New product development (NPD) experience ideal, commissioning new products whilst working alongside design teams
- Experience recruiting and managing a team of buyers
This is a fantastic opportunity for a procurement expert with experience in manufacturing and sourcing far east asia suppliers to build the purchasing function of an ambitious greenfield organisation. Opportunities such as this do not come along often so if you feel your profile matches the experience required please send an up to date copy of your cv through to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Products, purchasing, buyer, negotiation, contract, chief procurement officer, procurement director, Swindon, Bristol, south west, Asia, suppliers, new product development, buyers,