Procurement Transformation Consultant
My client is a leading consultancy specialised in providing advisory services across procurement transformation, cost modelling, cost reduction and procurement technologies. With a plethora of blue chip clients, the successful candidate must be capable of managing procurement and technology transformations in complex and demanding environments.
What does this role entail?
As the Procurement Technology Transformation specialist you will be responsible for C-Suite engagements in order to grasp a firm understanding of the client requirements. From there, you will be the liaison between your project delivery team and the client to relay on your procurement strategy. You will spearhead complex procurement technology implementation work-streams in line with the end to end supply chain - assessing all areas of people, processes and technologies. Coupled with this, you will be expected to help with additional sales and business opportunities.
What skills and experience are required?
- Previous consultancy experience across procurement and technology strategy implementation or a previous industry role with a large scale procurement transformation
- The ability to lead procurement technology implementation projects (P2P engagements)
- An analytical mind-set with the ability to approach problems with a creative and commercially astute mind-set
- Excellent technical knowledge of platforms including; Ariba, SAP, Coupa and Oracle
- Excellent people skills with the gravitas and confidence to lead engagements at a C-Suite level
- Excellent team management and team development skills
- Degree educated - 2.1 or above
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join an organisation on the up and become an integral member of their exciting transformation team. If you have the ability to organise procurement functions and lead technical implementations, then these vital skillsets could be the key to your next exciting role. If you want to find out more about this international company and their blue chip clients then email jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure