Procurement Manager - Leading FTSE100
Procurement Manager - Leading FTSE100 - Birmingham - £47,000 + Package
This leading FTSE100 organisation are now recruiting for an excellent Procurement Manager to join their global procurement team based in Birmingham.
With a £Multi-Billion spend portfolio managed by the procurement function, this position will head up the end to end sourcing for a range of Indirect and Direct category areas.
This FTSE100 have invested heavily into various learning and development initiatives, so that each employee within this global procurement team are given ample opportunity to progress to more senior positions internally within 12 - 18 months.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the end to end strategic procurement process across multiple services and goods for the business
- A spend portfolio of over £50Mil.
- 3 direct Buyer reports, ensuring that they are abiding by your set procurement strategy
- Setting up excellent category strategy, both taking the short-term wins and planning long term strategy over the next 5 years
- Working closely with a range of stakeholders across the business, engaging and ensuring that they are fully onboard with any changes made
The Procurement Manager will need to have:
- Strong end to end procurement sourcing experience
- Good stakeholder management skills
- A want to learn and progress within a global business
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more, please send across a copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@Bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, Category Manager, Procurement Manager, Birmingham, Midlands, Direct, Indirect, Goods, Services, Sourcing, Strategic